Dear Guest / s, thank you for choosing Mirandola Suites, we provide below all the information necessary to make your stay even more pleasant.
except for special needs to be communicated in advance, check-in must be made from 15.00 to 18.00 directly in the Residence. At the arrival, you will be asked for the identity documents of all occupants (identity card or passport). Your data will be processed in accordance with current privacy legislation as a precaution, a credit card will be required as a guarantee. If you have any questions or doubts about this, do not hesitate to contact us.
Keys: the keys of the apartment will be handed over during check-in; Keep them carefully and undertake to store them with care. In case of loss of them we will be forced to impose a penalty for the change of the locks in the amount of Euro 50.00.
the apartments must be returned by 10.00 am on the departure date. Any late check-out must be agreed in advance and require an additional charge. Upon departure, the staff member, to whom the keys will be returned, will check the condition of the apartment.
CLEANING OF THE PROPERTY:
All our apartments are delivered to the guests in perfect order and cleanliness, the outgoing customers will have to leave the property in order before their departure, including the cleaning of the dishes. In case of non-compliance or if the Customer simply prefers not to clean the dishes and the kitchen, the Mirandola Suites staff can provide that for an increased cost (€ 30 for cleaning the dishes, € 50 for total cleaning of the kitchen)
The swimming pool and sauna can be used by all occupants of the apartments. For each apartment 2 sun loungers are assigned. The sauna can be used for up to thirty minutes per person.
Please preserve the rented accommodation and treat the furniture and equipment of the apartments with care. To ensure you have a pleasant stay and avoid possible misunderstandings, please read the house rules. These Regulations must be read carefully, and the content must be fully accepted and respected during your stay in our apartments. For anything not explicitly mentioned, reference is made to the regulations in force, to the good taste and common sense of each in the interest of all.
1.- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE AFTER 11 PM.
2.- AVOID MAKING NOISE WHEN GOING UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS ESPECIALLY IF YOU COME BACK LATE AT NIGHT.
3.- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO MOVE THE FURNITURE OF THE APARTMENT (chairs, tables, beds, etc.)
4.- DO NOT SMOKE INSIDE THE APARTMENT AND IN THE STAIRS OF THE APARTMENT BUILDING.
5.- PLEASE THROW ONLY TOILET PAPER IN THE BATHROOMS.
6.- THE APARTMENT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PARTIES
7.- THE APARTMENT IS NOT RENTED TO PEOPLE WHO CARRY OUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.
8.- THE LOSS OF THE APARTMENT KEYS WILL HAVE A COST OF 50 EUROS.
9.- IN OUR APARTMENTS THERE IS WIFI CONNECTION (open the browser and enter the required data).
10.- SMALL SIZE PETS ARE ALLOWED IN OUR APARTMENTS, EXCEPT FOR THE POOL AREA AND THE FRONT GARDEN.
11.- THE WASHING MACHINE CANNOT BE USED TO DO THE LAUNDRY AFTER 10 PM.
12.- IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO USE HARD ALCOHOL OR DRUGS.
We remind you to throw the garbage in the appropriate containers.
* The customer who intentionally or unintentionally causes a breakdown or damage to the property, will have to reimburse the entire damage.
* Every time you leave the accommodation it is mandatory: turn off the lights, appliances, TV, the air conditioner, close the taps and so on. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilet, sinks and other places that are not intended for this, such as in the courtyard, the entrance to the apartment or in the immediate proximity of the house.
* Our contact person of the structure has no right to enter the rented accommodation in the absence of the customer. The exception is only in the particular circumstances in which it is necessary to enter to avoid the occurrence of possible damage or danger.
* It is not allowed to bring weapons, explosive or easily flammable substances and substances with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment
* Before your departure, in order to facilitate the arrival of the next guests, we kindly invite you to: Empty and throw all rubbish inside the house. Leave all dishes clean. Turn off the lights in the whole apartment and in summer, turn off the air conditioning. Close all shutters, windows and doors in the apartment. Leave dirty towels on the bathroom floor and clean folded towels on the bed. Give the keys to the contact person of the apartment. * Change of sheets and towels: At the arrival, our guests will find towels and sheets. There are no linen changes or cleaning, unless requested and the guests will have to pay for them separately. Additional cleaning service € 30.00 Linen change service (sheets and towels) € 20.00.